emy...
I know its a bit early..kind off...
around 1 minute before 5 more hours to your birthday day..
but then..I might be busy and miss that time..so I took the islamic kind of way..
which is..after asar...its consider the other day...
so...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMY-KUN...(i dont want to use -chan..I dont care!!)
anyway..I'm not a millionaire..thus, I cant buy you lollipop or ice-cream or apple... (you know what I'm talking about..)
and I'm not good with finding videos in the you tube too.. (can you believe this..muahahah)
but still..I want to give you something..
as a memorable gift that you are getting older..that you are getting wiser?? I bet you will..
but for definite...you are going to get more grey hairs!! yea!!!!!
enough with the talk..
here is something for you..
but..it sounds fishy aite? I wont be going around carrying bunch of roses for you..they think I'm homo..
but..with this video..
I hope that..... you'll get someone who will sing you this song..not now of course..we are too young for that aite? *wink...and we are not that needy..(the truth!!)
so..I found another vid..
but its too late...you are not 17 aren't you??
wait..how old are you neyh??
71? you are younger than my mom..
23?? naa..I think you've been there once..
hurm...well..the point is..you are not 17..and I'm not in the same school as you that year..so I cant
do these..
thus..
I tried to find something else..
but then...
I cant find one!!!!!
stress!!
I come across these vid...
*Warning..mind the language neyh...
sorry..I know you are innocent enough to hear those words..but part of the vid is true aite??
hihih...
at the end.....
I finally found a good piece of song for you..I really mean it this time..
a song that really express the things that I would love to say..
they said..usaha tangga kejayaan..it is true I guess..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FRIEND!!!!!!
생일 축하합니다
ハッピー・バースディ(トゥー・ユー)
誕生日おめでとう
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
emy-kun~~~~~
Posted by Unknown at 12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
waah..bnyk nye video kne tekan.
anyway emy chan! happy bday!
(haz: tak aci! x paham tulisan jepun tu!)
Post a Comment