assalamualaikum wbt..
(in less than an hour, I'll be off to Scotland..)
dear hsemates..
at first I wanted to write u guys a special 'love letter'.. ahaks!
but guess time is always 'envying' me tho.. (direct translation sure makes sentences sound weird.huh)
well..
first n foremost, it's actually sad not to be spending time with u guys during this winter hols~ (well, it might be indifferent to u guys, but not for me tho)
i may be neglecting some roles as a housie n as a 'ketua rumah'.. and for that, i apologize..
i may spend less time with u guys now.. and for that, i apologize..
i may be a terrible fella to be considered as a friend, and for that, i apologize
but,
emy, haz, teah, n izyan..
You guys will always be in my mind n heart...
whenever n wherever i am..
I'm not expecting u guys to feel the same..hehe..dun worry..
sorry.. ter mushi2 lak..
ja neh
doakan aku slmt pergi n pulang~~
wassalam
''Jagalah Allah, pasti Allah menjagamu...''
Sunday, December 21, 2008
assalamualaikum
Posted by aNiE (^_^)v at 12:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment